We are a reliable logistics partner for companies engaged in the manufacture, import, and sale of alcoholic beverages. We formed the AsstrA Drinks & Tobacco Logistics Department to guarantee high-quality services and meet the individual needs of our customers in the industry. Department team members provide logistics services related to the import and export of wine, liquor, vermouth, ardent spirits and beer. When organizing transport, our experienced specialists take into account the specific nature of the goods, including labeling issues with excise stamps or back labels, temperature requirements, terms of delivery, and safety requirements. Our ISO 22000 certificate attests to the quality of our standard management system ensuring the protection and safety of transported food, wines, and other alcoholic beverages.
- Organizing road shipping of alcoholic beverages including small samples to excise and customs warehouses in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia with additional final delivery services to end receivers, if need be.
- Containerized transport of alcoholic beverages from North and South America, Australia, South Africa, and other countries through the ports of Riga, Klaipeda, Ilyichevsk, Odessa, St. Petersburg, and Novorossiysk.
- Printing stickers and labeling products with excise stamps and stickers at excise warehouses in Lithuania and Latvia;
- Direct deliveries from bottlers and manufacturers;
- Export of alcoholic beverages to European Union countries, with transit of cargoes on the territory of the EU under the company’s warranty.
- All Risks cargo insurance from providers such as Basler Versicherung (Switzerland), Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany), and other leading insurers in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE
With many years of experience and deep knowledge, we are experts at serving the logistics needs of the alcoholic beverage markets in the CIS, the EU, and China. We systematically monitor all laws that regulate the transport of alcoholic beverages to ensure constant compliance.
- CUSTOMS CARRIER STATUS
Certification as a licensed customs carrier allows us to deliver alcoholic products to Belarus and Russia under warranty as a customs carrier without issuing a shipping warranty certificate to the recipient.
- GUARANTOR SERVICES
We can act as a guarantor for the handling of excise goods from third party countries during transit on EU territory.
As a member of TAPA (the Transported Asset Protection Association), we are committed to ensuring the safe delivery of alcoholic beverages and mitigating associated risks. Our company also possesses an Authorized Economic Operator Certificate that confirms AsstrA’s reliability as a partner operating in compliance with established security standards and applicable law.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services,alcohol shipping, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.