Groupage cargo transport management has been one of AsstrA's core service offerings for 15 years. We serve clients of all sizes, from individual traders to multinational manufacturers and importers. Groupage cargo is defined as cargo of any volume that is shipped with the cargos of other clients before being delivered to end recipients as part of the groupage lot. Unless it is especially dangerous or perishable, any kind of cargo can qualify for this delivery method.
- A customer-oriented approach
- Door-to-door delivery across Europe
- A variety of delivery solutions optimized for their needs
- Daily lines between the EU and the CIS, Ukraine, and Central Asia
- Consolidation warehouses available in Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Belarus
- Warehousing services (paletting, labelling, repackaging, cargo storage)
- Express delivery with separate low-tonnage trucks to any destination
- Combined delivery solutions for groupage cargo from China to Europe
- A transparent approach to pricing
- A flexible discount system for loyal clients
- Operational control at every leg of the route with a daily monitoring report
- Customs services (execution of accompanying export, import and transit documents) during all transport stages
- Intra-EU, including Scandinavia
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and the CIS
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and the Caucasus
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and countries of Central Asia
- Between the EU, the CIS and China
Departures: Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, Zhengzhou
Destinations: Warsaw, Hamburg, Duisburg
- Customers have to deliver the goods to appointed place of receipt by themselves or AsstrA will do it according to the transport order.
- If the shipment is performed from DOOR, the goods pick up should be provided 4 - 7 days before the train departure depending on the distance to the station of departure.
- If single piece of the goods is more than 2 tons in weight or more than 3 meters in length, there will be handling charge at originating and destination station.
- Gate in cut off is 3 days before the train departure.
- Customs cut off is 2 days before the train departure.
- Shipper has to provide documents for export customs clearance in China as well as the license for import\export customs procedures.
- Space is subject of confirmation before the train departure.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.