Groupage cargo transport management has been one of AsstrA's core service offerings for 15 years. We serve clients of all sizes, from individual traders to multinational manufacturers and importers. Groupage cargo is defined as cargo of any volume that is shipped with the cargoes of other clients before being delivered to end recipients as a part of the groupage lot. Unless it is especially dangerous or perishable, any kind of cargo can be qualified for its delivery method. Groupage cargo is a consolidation of several small shipments from different consignors on one vehicle and in the same destination. This method of delivery allows to decrease transport cost by using vehicle space efficiently, ensures safety of carried goods. AsstrA helps its clients to enjoy all advantages of groupage cargo transport in abroad. Our employees analyze client’s needs and cargo characteristics; offer best shipping route and perform cost estimation. AsstrA delivers any goods in strict conformity with agreed timing terms regardless of shipment geography. Due to close cooperation with reliable carriers and other partners, we can offer flexible pricing policy and maintain high level of service quality.
Groupage cargo can be almost any product, which can be consolidated with shipments of other consignors and transported as a part of consolidated batch. Joint transportation of some goods (perishables, high hazard goods) can jeopardize safety of other consignors’ shipments. That is why transportation of dangerous goods and perishables is not allowed. AsstrA carefully follows changes in international legal regulation of groupage cargo and provides safe and fast delivery based on characteristics of each specific item.
- Groupage cargo transportation in Intra-EU, including Scandinavia
- Groupage cargo transportation in Intra-CIS
- Groupage cargo transportation in Intra-RU
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and the CIS
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and the Caucasus
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and countries of Central Asia
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, the CIS and China
Departures: Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, Zhengzhou
Destinations: Warsaw, Hamburg, Duisburg
- Customers have to deliver the goods to appointed place of receipt by themselves or AsstrA will do it according to the transport order.
- If the shipment is performed from DOOR, the goods pick up should be provided 4 - 7 days before the train departure depending on the distance to the station of departure.
- If single piece of the goods is more than 2 tons in weight or more than 3 meters in length, there will be handling charge at originating and destination station.
- Gate in cut off is 3 days before the train departure.
- Customs cut off is 2 days before the train departure.
- Shipper has to provide documents for export customs clearance in China as well as the license for import\export customs procedures.
- Space is subject of confirmation before the train departure.
- A customer-oriented approach
- Door-to-door delivery across Europe
- A variety of delivery solutions optimized for their needs
- Daily lines between the EU and the CIS, Ukraine, and Central Asia
- Consolidation warehouses available in Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Belarus
- Warehousing services (paletting, labelling, repackaging, cargo storage)
- Express delivery with separate low-tonnage trucks to any destination
- Combined delivery solutions for groupage cargo from China to Europe
- A transparent approach to pricing
- A flexible discount system for loyal clients
- Operational control at every leg of the route with a daily monitoring report
- Customs services (execution of accompanying export, import and transit documents) during all transport stages
- Door-to-door cargo transportation.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has over 20 years’ experience in operating groupage cargo shipping. Over these years our company learned specifics of various industries and operational areas, hence each client gets provided with an efficient solution for his needs.
- BROAD GEOGRAPHIC REACH
We have offices in 16 different countries, each staffed by a multilingual team ready to assist with your shipping requests. You can be absolutely confident that we will make the transport process as simple and transparent as possible.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
Our experienced employees provide a range of optimized logistics services that includes rail transport, transit warehousing, customs clearance, and cargo insurance. We are present in 16 European countries, along with our 8 in-house customs agencies located strategically throughout Europe and the CIS, allow us to offer far-reaching logistics solutions.
- CUSTOMIZED LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
We identify the best logistics solutions comprising various types of transport in accordance with delivery terms and transportation cost restraints.
Our comprehensive door-to-door cargo delivery services include supervision, weighing, labeling, and ensuring package integrity.
- ADAPTED TRANSPORTATION ARRANGEMENTS
AsstrA employees consider specifics of groupage cargo transportation, client’s requirements to delivery timing and cost and analyze cargo characteristics. Based on such information they select appropriate transportation arrangement and purpose-adapted transport.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
Groupage cargo transport lacks unified legal regulation by special international conventions or unifications and is regulated by many local acts with a wide subject of regulation. Law on transport expediting, Charter of motor transport, Transport-expediting rules and other acts regulate groupage cargo transportation. AsstrA ensures compliance with all the rules and takes on full responsibility for arrangement of all required cargo accompanying and customs documents.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.