Groupage cargo transport management has been one of AsstrA's core service offerings for 15 years. We serve clients of all sizes, from individual traders to multinational manufacturers and importers. Groupage cargo is defined as cargo of any volume that is shipped together with the cargoes of other clients before being delivered to end recipients as a part of the groupage lot. Unless it is particularly dangerous or perishable, practically any kind of cargo can be shipped with this delivery method. Groupage cargo involves the consolidation of several small shipments from different consignors on one vehicle bound for the same destination. This method of delivery minimizes transport costs by using vehicle space efficiently and ensures the safety of carried goods. AsstrA helps its clients enjoy all advantages of international groupage cargo. Our employees analyze client needs and cargo characteristics, optimize shipping routes, and estimate costs. AsstrA delivers all goods in strict conformity with agreed timeframes terms regardless of shipment geography. Thanks to close cooperation with reliable carriers and other partners, we offer a flexible pricing policy and maintain a high level of service quality.
Almost any product can be shipped via groupage cargo, which can be consolidated with shipments of other consignors and transported as a part of consolidated batch. Joint transportation of some perishable or high-hazard goods can jeopardize the safety of other consignors’ shipments. That is why transportation of dangerous goods and perishables is not allowed. AsstrA carefully follows changes in the international legal regulation of groupage cargo and provides safe and fast delivery based on the characteristics of each specific item.
- Groupage cargo transportation intra-EU, including Scandinavia
- Groupage cargo transportation intra-CIS
- Groupage cargo transportation within Russia
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and the CIS
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and the Caucasus
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, including the Balkans, and Central Asia
- Groupage cargo transportation between the EU, the CIS, and China
Departures: Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, Zhengzhou
Destinations: Warsaw, Hamburg, Duisburg
- Customers have to deliver the goods to appointed place of receipt by themselves or AsstrA will do it according to the transport order.
- If the shipment is performed from DOOR, the goods pick up should be provided 4 - 7 days before the train departure depending on the distance to the station of departure.
- If single piece of the goods is more than 2 tons in weight or more than 3 meters in length, there will be handling charge at originating and destination station.
- Gate in cut off is 3 days before the train departure.
- Customs cut off is 2 days before the train departure.
- Shipper has to provide documents for export customs clearance in China as well as the license for import\export customs procedures.
- Space is subject of confirmation before the train departure.
- A customer-oriented approach
- Door-to-door delivery across Europe
- A variety of delivery solutions optimized for customer needs
- Daily lines between the EU and the CIS, Ukraine, and Central Asia
- Consolidation warehouses available in Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Belarus
- Warehousing services (paletting, labelling, repackaging, cargo storage)
- Express delivery with separate low-tonnage trucks to any destination
- Multimodal delivery solutions for groupage cargo from China to Europe
- Transparent pricing
- A flexible discount system for loyal clients
- Operational control at every leg of the route with a daily monitoring report
- Customs services (execution of accompanying export, import and transit documents) during all transport stages
- Door-to-door cargo transportation
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has over 20 years’ experience in operating groupage cargo shipping. During this time, our company has learned the specifics of various industries and operational best practices to provide each client with efficient solutions for their needs.
- BROAD GEOGRAPHIC REACH
We have offices in 16 different countries, each staffed by a multilingual team ready to assist with your shipping requests. You can be absolutely confident that we will make the transport process as simple and transparent as possible.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
Our experienced employees provide a range of optimized logistics services that includes rail transport, transit warehousing, customs clearance, and cargo insurance. Our presence in 16 European countries, along with our 8 in-house customs agencies located strategically throughout Europe and the CIS, allow us to offer far-reaching logistics solutions.
- CUSTOMIZED LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
We identify the best logistics solutions comprising various types of transport in accordance with delivery terms and transportation cost restraints.
- COMPLETE RELIABILITY
AsstrA organizes cargo road transport with its own fleet as well as with reliable service suppliers. We cooperate with our transport partners on the basis of long-term contracts that ensure high KPI results regardless of market situation. AsstrA transport partners have all necessary licenses, permits, and carrier’s liability insurance.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
Groupage cargo transport lacks unified legal regulation by special international conventions or norms and is regulated at the local or national level from a variety of legal sources covering, for example, freight forwarding and motor transport chartering. AsstrA ensures compliance with all rules and takes full responsibility for arranging all necessary cargo and customs documentation.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.