Our rail transportation services include door-to-door transportation. Railcars with high lifting capacity (corresponding to that of 3 full-size trucks) allows more cargo per unit of rolling stock and significantly reduces our customers’ costs. Our many years of experience and the competence of our employees ensure a high level of security, maximum compliance with all requirements, and efficiency during the transport process.
Types of cargo we service:
- Cargo in piece packaging requiring manual or mechanical loading for transportation in covered cars and containers;
- Heavy and oversized cargo requiring a crane for loading in open cars or onto platforms and transporters;
- Liquid and solid bulk cargo for transportation in open cars or by special rolling stock.
Types of rail transport we service:
- Transportation of vehicles and other special cargo with dedicated railcars;
- Transportation of goods requiring special temperature conditions in insulated or refrigerated railcars;
- Transportation of light-weight and high-capacity cargo (over 120 m3);
- Transportation by specially-organized, long-haul express trains with speeds comparable to those of passenger or high-speed trains.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
For over 20 years we have served the unique needs of customers from multiple industries. We have learned to offer and apply solutions customized to the individual requirements of each customer.
- BROAD GEOGRAPHIC REACH
We have offices in 16 different countries, each staffed by a multilingual team ready to assist with your shipping requests. You can be absolutely confident that we will make the transport process as simple and transparent as possible.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
Our experienced employees provide a range of optimized logistics services that includes rail transport, transit warehousing, customs clearance, and cargo insurance. Our representatives in 16 European countries, along with our 8 in-house customs agencies located strategically throughout Europe and the CIS, allow us to offer far-reaching logistics solutions.
- CUSTOMIZED LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
We identify the best logistics solutions comprising various types of transport in accordance with delivery terms and transportation cost restraints.
Our comprehensive door-to-door cargo delivery services include supervision, weighing, labeling, and ensuring package integrity.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and the CIS as well as distant Russia
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and the Caucasus
- Between the EU, including the Balkans, and countries of Central Asia
- Between the EU, the CIS and China
- Between the EU, the CIS and Mongolia
Departures: Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, Zhengzhou
Destinations: Warsaw, Hamburg, Duisburg
- Customers have to deliver the goods to appointed place of receipt by themselves or AsstrA will do it according to the transport order.
- If the shipment is performed from DOOR, the goods pick up should be provided 4 - 7 days before the train departure depending on the distance to the station of departure.
- If single piece of the goods is more than 2 tons in weight or more than 3 meters in length, there will be handling charge at originating and destination station.
- Gate in cut off is 3 days before the train departure.
- Customs cut off is 2 days before the train departure.
- Shipper has to provide documents for export customs clearance in China as well as the license for import\export customs procedures.
- Space is subject of confirmation before the train departure.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.