Sea freight shipping became big incentive for intentional commerce development at its yearly stages. Goods shipping by sea is still popular nowadays due to its low cost, high load capacity of sea vessels and minimal restrictions on vessel carrying capacity. Sea freight services allows to substantially lower transportation costs in case of long-distance goods carriage. We encourage our customers to take full advantage of our containerized cargo transportation related services. This transport mode is reliable and efficient, especially in case of long-distance and multimodal solutions. Our experienced staff will offer optimal container freight transportation routes at competitive prices, taking into account individual requirements. Service delivery is provided by AsstrA in cooperation with a wide network of reliable partners.
Usage of containers provides additional safety warranties for transported goods, speeds up transportation of small piece cargo and makes it easier to perform loading/unloading. AsstrA helps its clients to enjoy all advantages of container sea freight charges. Our employees analyze client’s needs and cargo characteristics; offer best shipping route and perform sea freight cost estimation. AsstrA delivers transportation of any container goods in strict conformity with timing terms agreed regardless of shipment geography. Due to close cooperation with carriers, ports in various countries and other reliable partners, we can offer flexible pricing policy and maintain high level of service quality.
Greater portion of all cargo delivered in the world is transported by sea. Technical features of cargo vessels allow to carry crude oil, petroleum products, chemical industry products, condensed gas and other substances, raw materials, equipment, cars, livestock and many other types of cargo. Some of these items have hazardous characteristics and can cause damage not only to vessel, but also cause ecological disaster. Therefore, dangerous goods sea freight is strictly regulated by national and international norms.
AsstrA closely follows changes in International legal regulation of sea freight and provides secure and fast delivery based on characteristics of each specific cargo.
International cargo sea freight is performed by means of special cargo sea vessels. Experienced AsstrA specialists select purpose-adapted sea vessels depending on cargo characteristics and client’s needs: vehicle-carrying vessels, livestock carriers, dry bulk carries, lighter carries, refrigerated ships. Depending on cargo characteristics, various container types are used:
- ISO-containers in different sizes, special-purpose containers designed to deliver oversized, bulk goods;
- containers-tanks used for liquid cargo transportation;
- refrigerated containers;
- containers equipped for transportation of vehicles, small cargoes, sea freight of dangerous goods etc.
If required, our specialists can offer combined transportation arrangement by:
- Sea freight shipping in Intra-EU
- Sea container shipping between the EU and the CIS, as well as the distant Russia. Delivery of cargoes through Russian ports (Nakhodka, Vladivostok, Tuapse, Novorossiysk, Temryuk, Rostov, St. Petersburg), Baltic ports (Riga, Klaipeda, Ventspils, Tallinn, and others), the ports of Ukraine (Odessa, Black Sea).
- Sea freight charges between the EU and the Caucasus
- Sea cargo transportation between the EU, the CIS and Turkey
- Cargo sea freight between the EU, the CIS and China
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has over 20 years’ experience in sea freight operating. Over these years our company learned specifics of various industries and operational areas, hence each client gets provided with an efficient solution for his needs.
- BROAD GEOGRAPHIC REACH
We have offices in 16 different countries, each staffed by a multilingual team ready to assist with your shipping requests. You can be absolutely confident that we will make the transport process as simple and transparent as possible.
- OVERSIZE CARGO EXPERTISE
We organize and handle transport of cargo with non-standard dimensions. Using various marine vessels we, can accommodate your specific requirements.
- NONSTANDARD CARGO TRANSPORTATION
There are many modifications of sea vessels and containers designed to carry cargo varying in size, dimensions, characteristics and form, including dangerous goods transportation.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
Sea transport is realized via:
- Containers in a variety of standard sizes
- Special containers for oversized cargo
- Tank containers for liquid bulk cargo
- Refrigerated containers for temperature-sensitive cargo
- Containers for vehicles
- Containers designed for small consignments
We offer a wide range of the following services:
- Door-to-door, port-to-door, station-to-door cargo sea freight
- Coordination of all participants at all stages of transportation
- Container tracking
- Registration of shipping documents
- Handling the transshipment of goods
- Chartering and agency work
- Sea vessel chartering and representation of client’s interests at third Parties.
All aspects of cargo sea freight are regulated by national and international acts, conventions and norms. Adherence to such norms is under strict control of authorized bodies in all countries. Besides, in maritime law big role is played by unwritten practices. AsstrA legal department is well aware of all legal aspects of cargo sea freight, ensures compliance with all rules and norms, arranges accompanying documentation, including shipping documents, bills of lading, customs declarations and etc.