We encourage our customers to take full advantage of our containerized cargo transportation related services. This transport mode is reliable and efficient, especially in case of long-distance and multimodal solutions. Our experienced staff will offer optimal transportation routes at competitive prices, taking into account individual requirements. Service delivery is provided by AsstrA in cooperation with a wide network of reliable partners.
Sea transport is realized via:
- Containers in a variety of standard sizes
- Special containers for oversized cargo
- Tank containers for liquid bulk cargo
- Refrigerated containers for temperature-sensitive cargo
- Containers for vehicles
- Containers designed for small consignments
We offer a wide range of the following services:
- Port-to-door, station-to-door, and door-to-door cargo transportation
- Coordination of all participants at all stages of transportation
- Container tracking
- Registration of shipping documents
- Handling the transshipment of goods
- Chartering and agency work
- LONG EXPERIENCE
For over 20 years we have served the unique needs of customers from multiple industries. We have learned to offer and apply solutions customized to the individual requirements of each customer.
- BROAD GEOGRAPHIC REACH
We have offices in 16 different countries, each staffed by a multilingual team ready to assist with your shipping requests. You can be absolutely confident that we will make the transport process as simple and transparent as possible.
- OVERSIZE CARGO EXPERTISE
We organize and handle transport of cargo with non-standard dimensions. Using various marine vessels we, can accommodate your specific requirements.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) covers cargo for €1,000,000 per insured event.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
- Between the EU and the CIS, as well as the distant Russia. Delivery of cargoes through Russian ports (Nakhodka, Vladivostok, Tuapse, Novorossiysk, Temryuk, Rostov, St. Petersburg), Baltic ports (Riga, Klaipeda, Ventspils, Tallinn, and others), the ports of Ukraine (Odessa, Black Sea).
- Between the EU and the Caucasus
- Between the EU, the CIS and Turkey
- Between the EU, the CIS and China