AsstrA launches fast new delivery routes for complete and partial cargoes by express trains to / from China.
- Take the opportunity to be the first to transport your cargo on the new Tianjin (China) – Moscow-Kupavna station route. The first train leaves on August 4th. Transit time is only 12 days!
We are also pleased to announce the launch of a new route from Shillong (China) to Europe in August. The route passes through such key stations as:
- Shillon (China) / Vorsino (Russia) / Malaszewicze (Poland) / Warsaw (Poland) / Hamburg (Germany) / Duisburg (Germany).
- The delivery time for the new routes is only 14-18 days, depending on the destination station! Transportation is carried out in 2 * 20' and 40' containers.
- Our customers can also take advantages of transport services along the Changsha-Malaszewicze route. Providing excellent value for money and delivery times, this trade lane is an exceptional opportunity for companies engaged in import-export activities.
- AsstrA offers regularly scheduled 12-day rail shipments between Changsha and Minsk. 2-day delivery to Changsha is possible from major Chinese manufacturing cities such as Guangzhou, Chenzhou, Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou and Hangzhou. Transportation is carried out in 40' COC and 40' SOC containers.
Advantages of the express service:
- 2 days free temporary warehouse storage.
- Customs clearance assistance at the station through a broker or electronic declaration center.
- Time for unloading without fees is 4 hours for 20' containers and 5 hours for 40' containers.
- The gross cargo weight limit is 18 tons for 20' containers and 22 tons for 40' containers.
- Competitive transportation costs compared to direct delivery to a destination airport.
- Up to 14 day delivery time, much less than that of sea transportation.
- Fast and profitable cargo distribution in the countries of the CIS and the Baltic states.
Transport application deadline is 7 days before departure.
For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest office.