On July 1, 2018, international corporate group AsstrA - Associated Traffic AG entered into a partnership agreement with Air Bridge Cargo, one of the largest air carriers on the Chinese market. As part of the agreement, AsstrA received exclusive loading rights for the Hong Kong-Moscow route.
What do AsstrA customers receive as a result of this partnership?
1. Easy planning. There are daily flights between these destinations. Packages can be booked until the end of 2018. For the delivery of urgent cargo it is possible to reserve "today for tomorrow."
2. Speed. Air delivery is rightfully considered to be the fastest option for transporting goods from China to Moscow. While dangerous goods are accepted only upon prior agreement, products of all other categories may be shipped within the framework of this offering.
3. Stability. Each customer booking air transportation by the end of August as part of this offering can enjoy simplified business planning with a rate retention guarantee until November-December.
In the modern logistics business, complementary offerings are not just a bonus but also an important holistic factor in what makes up “good service.” AsstrA offers additional service packages that include:
- Insurance against "all risks,"
- Delivery of goods to the departure airport from the consignor and from the destination airport to the consignee,
- Registration of customs paperwork and accompanying documents,
- Cargo monitoring at all stages of air transportation,
- Storage and cargo handling in specially equipped warehouses.
Send your requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within a few hours AsstrA professionals will answer with a preliminary offer for you.