Записей не найдено.
1.2. AsstrA is committed to making every effort to protect your confidential information. By accepting these terms, you agree to the terms of the Policy, which are set out below.
1.3. In case of disagreement with any terms of the Policy, you have the right not to use our website and/or other resources available on the website.
1.4. If you have any questions, you can contact us by email email@example.com.
2.1. We inform you that AsstrA is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
2.4. Our website and services cannot be used by minors. AsstrA does not collect or process the personal information of minors. The website and services are intended only for persons over 18 years with legal capacity. In case if we get information about the processing of personal data of minors, AsstrA will take appropriate measures to final removal of such data from our servers.
2.5. AsstrA can provide real-time visibility of the vehicle and predict the time of arrival to you, your shippers and others, who are involved in the transportation process. To do this, AsstrA connects and analyzes the data received from you.
2.6. AsstrA does not use the data for illegal, unreasonable or irresponsible actions.
2.7. AsstrA reserves the right to block access for any person, who violates the regulations of this Policy.
- when navigating the AsstrA website (when using one of its functions);
- when logging into the account of the service “Supplier’s Portal” or while using the portal;
- when receiving a consultation by using the AsstrA website;
- when loading resources available on the AsstrA website;
- when subscribing to a newsletter of AsstrA;
- when receiving and sending emails, text messages and other messages between you and AsstrA;
- When processing GPS coordinates and other data (for example, vehicle numbers, dates and the time registration of events connected to the location) that AsstrA can receive in the process of determining the location of vehicles when executing transport orders in real time, on condition of a supplier’s telematics integration (GPS provider) with its own information exchange system.
3.2. Depending on the purposes of using our website, resources and services, AsstrA may collect various types of personal information about you, for example:
- identification data (surname, name, patronymic);
- professional contact details (email address, phone number, etc.);
- GPS coordinates and other data (for example, vehicle numbers, dates and the time registration of events connected to the location) on condition that a supplier’s telematics is integrated (GPS Provider) with its own information exchange system.
- data, which are related to internet traffic and use of the AsstrA website;
- social network information;
3.3. AsstrA collects and uses your data for the purposes described below, depending on how you use AsstrA services and how you interact with AsstrA:
- provide AsstrA services which you subscribe and / or use;
- provide the proper functioning and security of our website and information systems; manage files in a communication with our real and potential partners;
- respond to AsstrA’s legitimate interests, for example, to improve the quality of AsstrA’s services or allow AsstrA and / or its business partners, if you do not mind, to inform you about our news and offers related to the AsstrA services or services of our business partners;
- compliance with laws, regulations and applications as well as legal provisions applicable to AsstrA by current law.
4.1. AsstrA does not sell or exchange your personal information in any way without your permission.
4.2. AsstrA may transmit your personal information within AsstrA for the proper functioning of our website and related functions; to provide and perform high quality services in the context of existing contractual relations, as well as our relations with real and potential partners or the users of our website.
4.3. AsstrA may transmit your personal information to third parties in or outside the European Union, in particular, in the context of offers or shared services, as well as to help us manage our website or services.
4.4. AsstrA may transmit your personal information in case that AsstrA will be obliged to observe laws or rules and\or legal requests and decrees from the competent authorities (for example, to protect rights in a situation that threatens the life, health, safety of persons, etc.).
4.5. AsstrA always requires a third party, who has access to personal information, to provide sufficient guarantees of confidentiality and security, as well as to take appropriate measures, which are necessary to protect your personal information in accordance with the current law.
5.1. AsstrA protects your personal information by taking appropriate measures (organizational and technical) to prevent unauthorized access, changing, use, disclosure, distortion or destruction in accordance with the current law. These measures include the use of encryption technology.
5.2. Only AsstrA employees and contractors who process your personal information in accordance with the purposes described in Section 4 have the right to access it under strict conditions of confidentiality and security.
5.3. Despite the fact that AsstrA takes all possible measures to protect your personal information, AsstrA cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our website during its transit through the Internet using an insecure protocol.
6.1. In cases provided by current law, you can request access to your personal information stored and processed by AsstrA, consult with us, receive a paper or electronic copy of such data and request their correction, updating or removal. You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card using the contacts indicated in Section 1 of this Policy. AsstrA will try to respond to your requests as soon as possible on conditions provided by current law.
6.2. Without prejudice to any other legal process, you have the right to make a complaint with the country’s board of supervision in which you live, work, or in which, if you think so, your rights have been violated.