Our experienced staff organize global international air cargo shipping for a wide range of cargoes – including perishables and dangerous goods – on optimal routes selected according to your needs. Our airline and airport partnerships help us provide industry-leading services at competitive prices for every stage of the transport process.
Air cargo transport remains a popular choice for shippers due to fast delivery times, broad geographical reach, and minimal risks of fraud. AsstrA helps you enjoy all these advantages. Our teams propose ideal shipping routes and provide detailed price quotes after thoroughly your needs and cargo characteristics. Your cargo will be where it needs to be when it needs to be there. Thanks to our strong airline partnerships, we offer a flexible pricing policy and top-quality services.
For any type of cargo, there is at least one type of modern aircraft capable of taking it on board. The air transportation of dangerous goods, however, can cause damage to aircraft or accompanying cargoes and requires special treatment. To keep crews, cargoes, and aircraft safe, special regulations are in effect covering cargo classification, transportation conditions, markings, packaging, and fastenings. Perishables, some chemical materials, and oversized goods are allowed for transportation subject to regulatory compliance. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) prohibits air shipments of certain types of corrosive, toxic and flammable substances. AsstrA closely follows changes in the international legal regulation of air freight and uses tailored solutions to deliver all cargo quickly and safely.
CARGO AIRCRAFT TYPES
Experienced AsstrA specialists select aircraft depending suitable for the characteristics of your cargo. If required, our specialists can offer multimodal transportation projects that include shipping by:
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has over 20 years experience operating air cargo shipments. Having worked closely with clients from various industries over the years, our teams have the know-how and best practices to provide you with the most efficient logistics solutions for your needs.
- COMPLETERELI ABILITY
Our comprehensive door-to-door cargo delivery services include supervision, weighing, labeling, and ensuring package integrity.
- OPTIMIZED LOGISTICS CHAINS
Our experienced specialists handle all necessary shipping documents appropriately for every cargo type.
- ADMINISTRATIVE EXCELLENCE
Our experienced specialists handle all necessary shipping documents depending on cargo characteristics.
- CUSTOMS ASSISTANCE
We support customs clearance at the airports of departure and arrival.
- MULTIMODAL TRANSPORTATION ARRANGEMENTS
AsstrA not only arranges air cargo transportation but also offers shipping by other means to the Baltics, Europe, the CIS, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and China.
- FINANCIAL SAFEGUARDS
We provide safe, innovative, and efficient services that meet the requirements of international law. Our group policy with Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Switzerland), Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) and Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany) covers cargo for €3 M per insured event.
- AIR CARGO SERVICES 24/7
- LONG EXPERIENCE
- Air cargo freight China to Belgium
- Cargo airfreight intra-EU, including Scandinavia
- Air freight from China to Croatia
Fast China air freight forwarder company to Spain
- Air cargo freight China to Lithuania
- Air freight international shipping between the EU and the Balkans, the CIS, and the Russian Far East
- Fast air forwarder company from China to Hungary company
- Air freight international shipping between the EU, the Balkans, and the Caucasus
- International air freight shipping between the EU, the Balkans, and Central Asia
- Air freight between the EU, the CIS and China
- Air transportation for cargo between the EU, the CIS and Southeast Asia
- Cargo airfreight between the EU, the CIS and the United States
- Air forwarder company from China to Romania company
- Local pickup from the shipper with transport to the airport of departure;
- Organization of air transportation by regular and charter flights;
- Shipper representation at airports of departure and destination;
- Air cargo storage and handling in modern warehouses;
- Registration of all necessary accompanying paperwork such as customs documentation;
- Tracking and tracing of cargo throughout all stages of transportation;
- Last-mile delivery from the arrival airport to the receiver;
- Charter flights;
- Door-to-door international air cargo shipping.
Our Aerospace Division ensures that our customers in the industry have their specific needs met with the highest standards of service. Half of our shipments for these clients involve time-sensitive requirements for unique aircraft components or critical spare parts. Currently, we are the only International Freight Forwarders Association Aerospace Logistic Group member present in the CIS. Our participation in this network demonstrates our commitment to providing our aerospace and aviation customers with the most reliable service at the best prices.
AsstrA’s On-Board Courier service was developed for our customers requiring time-critical, door-to-door cargo delivery with minimal clearance delays at departure and arrival terminals around the globe. The service is available for packages weighing less than 23 kg and with declared values of up to $5,000. Alternative solutions are available when requirements exceed these limits.
Air freight is subject to several categories of complex legal regulation. The first category includes state regulations such as codes, laws, and certification and licensing requirements. The second includes federal level aviation rules the third local civil regulations.
Regulations in effect include the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation, the Warsaw Convention for the unification of certain international air carriage rules, and some International Civil Aviation Organization regulations. They all contain complex, detailed rules on the carriage of international air cargo. AsstrA ensures full compliance and assumes full responsibility for necessary documentation like waybills and customs declarations.
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.