AsstrA offers Clients comprehensive international business support services related to supply chain management, distribution, and customs as well as import and export operations, brokerage, and consulting.
Globalization and strong national economies encourage companies around the world to establish trade relations with foreign Partners and to develop new markets. In such conditions, support from – or outsourcing to – experienced logistics providers can reduce financial risks and ease entries into new markets.
AsstrA helps Clients take full advantage of international transportation opportunities and offers full-service support of foreign trade activities. For more than 20 years, our experts have been developing optimal transportation routes and providing trade services in Europe and Asia. AsstrA staff take into account each Client’s needs, ensures transportation in strict adherence with established deadlines at favorable prices, helps observe formalities necessary for rapid customs clearance, and completes full sets of documents to accompany foreign business transactions. Thanks to cooperation with reliable Partners, the company offers a flexible pricing policy and Swiss-quality services.
Our logistics outsourcing offerings include trade services. Logistic outsourcing is the strategic use of third parties to carry out activities for which a company would otherwise hire employees or devote its own resources.
AsstrA is a fourth-party logistics (4PL) provider, meaning that in addition to providing logistics operations the company manages and integrates Clients’ supply chains and selects optimal resources to use therein.
AsstrA has broad trade service competencies. In support of international business activities the company’s specialists appraise Clients’ customs, commercial, and currency risks, coordinate manufacturer deliveries, and keep full financial accounts.
AsstrA acts as an importer of record, i.e. assumes full responsibility for complying with import regulations on behalf of Clients. In doing so AsstrA provides the following services:
- Negotiating and signing contracts with foreign suppliers;
- Handling production agreements and schedules for delivery and settlement;
- Settlements with foreign suppliers;
- Provision of consulting services on issues related to shipping documents;
- Selection of preferable schemes and transport routes;
- Insurance of transported cargo "against all risks;"
- Certification of imported and exported products according to current local and international regulations;
- Marking of imported and exported products according to current local and international regulations;
- Payment of customs duties and customs payments;
- Customs clearance, including the preparation of a full set of customs documents, cooperation with customs authorities on fee adjustments and other issues;
- Organization of warehouse storage.
AsstrA also provides trade services as an agent, i.e. by acting in the company’s name in the interests of the Client and provides intermediary and consulting services on financial, legal and customs issues necessary for the successful organization of international business activity.
The geographical reach of AsstrA’s trade services is extensive and includes the support of international business activity in the following areas:
- Import of goods from Europe, China and the USA to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan;
- export of goods from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus to the EU, the USA, and China;
- export of goods from China to the EU;
- consolidation of goods in China with subsequent shipment to the CIS and the EU.
AsstrA has been organizing international cargo transportation and providing trade services for over 20 years. During that time, the company has studied the specifics of various industries. A deep understanding of each Client’s business allows us to develop effective solutions to the most complex logistics issues.
BROAD GEOGRAPHICAL REACH
AasstrA’s presence in COUNTRIES, with 8 in-house own customs agencies, ensure the comprehensive nature of services provided, as well as close proximity to each Client. Staff have a good command of foreign languages enabling a high level of mutual understanding and the ability to solve issues quickly during work. At the same time, representatives of AsstrA keep in touch with each customer whenever it is convenient, regardless of time zone.
Proven transportation providers and other Partners, with whom AsstrA cooperates on the basis of long-term contracts, guarantee high key performance indicators in all market situations and also offer flexible financial conditions to customers.
AsstrA provides high-quality services and strictly follows the requirements of international conventions and agreements. The company has liability insurance coverage of 3,000,000 EUR for each insured event. Insurance coverage is provided by our reliable Swiss Partners: Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd), Basler Versicherung, and Aktiv Assekuranz.
To get more information about our services, please make a request on our website or contact the nearest AsstrA office.