The Supply Chain Security Management Policy (hereinafter: the SC Security Policy) is part of the AsstrA Development Strategy and is aimed at minimizing damages from unlawful acts that interfere with the proper functioning of the supply chain.
- Organizing an effectively functioning security management system in which AsstrA is fully responsible for the supply chain link provided through logistics service offerings.
- Reducing the amount of security violations and damage from security breaches through effective oversight and risk management.
- Strengthening the image of AsstrA as a reliable partner with a superior reputation in the logistics services market.
- Effective interactions with AsstrA stakeholders on security issues.
- Ensuring the stability and continuity of customer pick-ups (CPUs) and preserving the assets of all participants in the CPU process. Here, the Security Policy is to be consistent with all AsstrA business principles and processes.
The involvement of every AsstrA employee is critical for ensuring the safety of CPU processes.
- Clearly define the site of the CPU for which AsstrA is responsible as a logistics provider.
- Identify CPU site security risks and assess vulnerabilities. Take measures to prevent CPU security breaches.
- Comply fully and punctually with all safety standards and customer requirements.
- Draw up a safety plan for the CCP and SOP safety areas for consumers.
- Maintain continuous contact with the company's divisions and relevant customer departments to ensure the safety of the CPU.
At AsstrA, we constantly improve security policy processes, conduct qualitative industry trend analyses, and apply our findings.