The AsstrA corporate group provides ferry booking services for transport partners. As an alternative to handling the bookings in port, this service simplifies the organization of transportation for carriers, saves time, and cuts costs.
AsstrA’s formal relationships with numerous international ferry companies expand transport companies’ possibilities. Taking advantage of the AsstrA ferry booking offering, carriers receive an extended list of partners with a wide range of convenient booking conditions regarding the ports of departure and arrival and trip scheduling.
To order the service, please inform AsstrA about your ferry booking requirements.
When ordering this service from AsstrA, the corporate group’s partners receive a number of organizational and financial advantages such as:
- No prepayment required when booking a ferry. When ordering a ferry, AsstrA calculates the cost of booking a ferry based on the amount of freight.
- During transportation with AsstrA, transportation partners can save on freight costs instead of charging additional fees. That means more capital turnover and volume without using external debt.
- Competitive costs of ferry services. AsstrA partners receive an exclusive ferry booking price regardless of turnover levels.
- Managing risks associated with the carrier’s financial condition. AsstrA partners’ vehicles are guaranteed to be loaded onto the ferry.
- AsstrA handles ferry bookings and pays for ferry services. This reduces time and labor costs in doing business for transport companies.
- An extended list of international ferry companies will allow you to select the appropriate booking details and conditions.
Tallink: SE – FI, SE – EE, SE – LV, FI – EE.
TT-Line: SE – LT, SE – PL, SE – DE.
VIKING LINE: SE – FI, FI – EE.
DFDS: FI – EE, EE – SE, SE – LT, SE – NO, SE – UK, SE – DE, SE – DK, DK – UK, LT – DE, NO – UK, NO – BE, UK – FR, UK – NL, FR – TN, FR – TR, TR – IT, IT – GR, GR – TR.
Stena Line: SW – LV, LV – DE, SW – PL, SW – DE, SW – DK, NO – DK, UK – NL, UK – IE, IE – FR.
MOBY SPL LTD: SE – FI, FI – RU, FI – EE, RU – FI, EE – SE.
Finnlines: SE – FI, SE – DE, FI – DE.
UNITY LINE: SE – PL.
P&O Ferries: UK – FR, UK – NL, UK – BE.