AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG offfers cargo transportation by railway containers. The use of containers simplifies and speeds up loading, unloading, and transport. For these reasons, railway container transportation draws a lot of attention as a shipping option. The company's specialists take into account the properties of each load, develop appropriate routes, and prepare optimal logistic schemes. AsstrA organizes timely delivery regardless of shipment destination. Thanks to close cooperation with reliable partners, the company offers a flexible pricing policy and Swiss-quality services.
The AsstrA AG Group provides a full range of transport and logistics services related to organizing railway container transportations of the following loads:
- Light loads;
- Perishable goods;
- Bulk cargo;
- Liquid cargo;
- Fragile goods;
- Hazardous goods subject to labeling regulations and other precautions.
There are many types of containers used in rail transport to ensure the safety of goods with various properties. In particular, refrigerated containers and isothermal containers are used for the transport of perishable goods, chemicals, and pharmaceutical products. AsstrA specialists select appropriately adapted containers and develop combined delivery schemes involving air, road, sea and rail transport.
- Cargo transportation by railway containers in Europe, including the Balkans;
- Railway container transportation within the CIS;
- Carriage of goods by rail container within Russia, including all regions;
- Container railway transportation between Europe and the Caucasus;
- Containerized railway transport between Europe and Central Asia;
- Transportation of railway container cargo between China, Europe, and the CIS;
- Railway container transportation of goods between Mongolia, Europe, and the CIS.
The scope of transportation of railway container cargo offered by AsstrA includes:
- Project development and transport schedule;
- Selection of suitably adapted containers;
- Comprehensive cargo handling in partners’ warehouses in Europe and CIS countries;
- Comprehensive support in completing all customs formalities;
- Organization of groupage cargo;
- 24/7 control over the safety and location of cargo;
- The use of express trains.
Departures: Wuhan, Hefei, Suzhou, Zhengzhou
Destinations: Warsaw, Hamburg, Duisburg
- Customers have to deliver the goods to appointed place of receipt by themselves or AsstrA will do it according to the transport order.
- If the shipment is performed from DOOR, the goods pick up should be provided 4 - 7 days before the train departure depending on the distance to the station of departure.
- If single piece of the goods is more than 2 tons in weight or more than 3 meters in length, there will be handling charge at originating and destination station.
- Gate in cut off is 3 days before the train departure.
- Customs cut off is 2 days before the train departure.
- Shipper has to provide documents for export customs clearance in China as well as the license for import\export customs procedures.
- Space is subject of confirmation before the train departure.
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG has been implementing containerized railway transport for over 20 years. During that time, the company's specialists have learned about the specifics of various industries and have developed effective solutions for even the most complex logistics orders.
The use of containers ensures secure door-to-door delivery. Cargo transportation by railway containers includes cargo safety monitoring using modern navigation systems.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
Thanks to a global presence in 18 countries around the world and 8 in-house customs agencies, the AsstrA offers the following services related to container transportation by rail: organization of transport, support in the customs process, insurance, warehouse services, consulting, and project logistics.
- COMBINED DELIVERY SCHEMES
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG organizes container railway transportation in conjunction with alternative delivery methods via several means of transport in the Baltic countries, Europe, the CIS, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and China.
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEES
We focus on providing safe, innovative and effective containerized railway transportation services that meet the requirements of international law. AsstrA's liability for transported cargo is insured for EUR 3,000,000 per case. Insurance is provided by our proven Swiss partners Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Basler Versicherung, and Aktiv Assekuranz.
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.