The volume of transportation of liquid and bulk cargo increases from year to year and constitutes a significant share of all cargoes transported in the world. The liquid and bulk cargo segment is dominated by chemical, petrochemical, mining, construction, and agriculture products, thereby making this segment strategically important for the world economy. Delivery of such goods is a complex process, requiring compliance with technical and sanitary requirements. For shipments of liquid and bulky goods, specially designed and equipped vehicles are used. Thanks to specially-adapted vehicles, the optimal balance of the chemical and biological composition of goods remains in a natural state, and consumer properties do not change. AsstrA specialists organize optimal delivery routes, taking into account the strictly regulated transport time limits, compliance with sanitary requirements and standards, as well as special rules for the transport of dangerous goods. Thanks to close cooperation with reliable transport companies, we implement a flexible pricing policy and maintain a high level of services rendered.
- Comprehensive services for the transportation of liquid and bulk cargo. Providing a full range of services in both a country of departure and a destination country.
- Optimal transportation routes ensuring safe delivery conditions. Responsiveness to customer’s needs, customer-oriented approach, project cargo handling.
- Consulting and assistance in choosing the most suitable mode of transportation. Specially adapted vehicles from a fleet of reliable and trusted transport partners.
- Customs services. Obtaining necessary endorsements and special permits.
- 24/7 cargo safety control during transportation, as well as during loading and unloading operations.
- All Risks cargo insurance. AsstrA provides insurance services with the largest insurance companies in Europe and the CIS, including Zurich Insurance Company Ltd from Switzerland and and Aktiv Assekuranz from Germany.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
Experienced AsstrA specialists provide a full range of services from one logistics operator, including freight forwarding services, customs support, insurance, warehousing services, consulting, project logistics, trade services and consulting. In addition to a global presence in 16 countries, AsstrA has 8 in-house customs agencies.
- CUSTOMIZED TRANSPORTATION SCHEMES
Before each shipment, AsstrA specialists analyze cargo properties, take into account customer requirements for delivery terms and cost, and selects the appropriate delivery scheme and vehicle.
- LONG EXPERIENCE
AsstrA has been organizing liquid and bulk goods transportation projects for over 20 years. During this time our company has studied the specifics of various industries and can provide each customer with proven and effective transport and logistics solutions.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES
Transportation of liquid cargo is carried out using special vehicles, the design of which prevents damaged or lost cargo. In accordance with technical regulations, liquids must be transported under certain conditions with a certain temperature. In case of violation of relevant requirements, liquid substances lose their properties, go off, and make their intended further use impossible. Therefore, special transport is used for transportation of liquids: truck tankers for road delivery and tank containers for multimodal delivery. Transportation of bulk cargoes is also impossible without adapted vehicles utilizing special tanks for bulk cargo, hoppers, and other specialized equipment.
Flexitanks are not used.
AsstrA provides the delivery of liquid and bulky goods of various categories:
- Chemical products (dangerous and neutral) – glycerin, technical oil, glues, etc. An exception is the transportation of liquefied gases, which is included in another service offering.
- Food products (including dangerous ones) – wine, juice concentrates, edible oils, etc.
- Bulky goods of different properties.
- Delivery of liquid and bulk cargo within European countries, including the Baltic States.
- Delivery of liquid and bulk cargo between Europe and the CIS.
- Delivery of liquid and bulk cargo within the CIS.
- Delivery of liquid and bulk cargo to Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Uzbekistan.