Customs procedures are integral part of cross-border trade that every state uses to ensure its economic security. Specialists with expert knowledge of customs paperwork and global transport regulations play a key role in keeping international cargo flows smooth.
Since 2004, AsstrA has been a customs broker licensed to handle customs declarations in Belarus and the Eurasian Customs Union. Customs clearance support is available from AsstrA in the following Belarusian locations:
"Over 17 years, numerous businesses have relied on AsstrA as a proven customs partner. There are local AsstrA teams at the Minsk-SEZ and Velikiy Kamen customs points to ensure prompt, fully compliant customs clearance. The customs offices in Minsk and Brest have a staff of 11. In 2020 alone, the department processed more than 5,500 declarations and 56,000 HS codes", - says Natalia Murzich, Head of the Customs Division at AsstrA Belarus.
As an authorized TIP-1 economic operator, AsstrA Weissrussland FLLC can guarantee clients’ shipments inside the Eurasian Customs Union:
- without a convoy customs escort,
- without a carnet, and
- without depositing customs dues in advance.
Customs support services AsstrA clients can take advantage of:
- Declarations related to:
- export and import customs procedures,
- cargo of diplomatic missions and consulates,
- cargo or parcels sent to individuals,
- cargo for exhibitions, sports and entertainment events, etc.
- Registration of the form for calculating the utilization fee for individuals and legal entities payable to the customs authorities.
- Preliminary electronic notification (EPI) and transit declaration (ETD)
- Statistical declaration of goods within the Eurasian Economic Union.
- Proof of the value of the goods reviewed during the customs clearance process.
- Groupage and transit cargo at a temporary storage warehouse; transshipment to different vehicles,
- Cargo of Chinese container express trains moved to different vehicles,
- Inquiries of internal and external stakeholders,
- Advising on tariff and non-tariff regulation measures.
"AsstrA customers have the advantage – rarely seen on the Belarusian market – of being able to declare cargo on DDP terms with payment of customs and other charges covered for the consignee. This means that the sender of the cargo pays the costs of transportation, insurance, storage, customs clearance, and customs duties", - adds Natalia Murzich.