AsstrA is the ambitious team working in 22 countries in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and United States. In January, 2018 we started the project – AsstrA USA, actively attracting new customers in North America. Almost 26 years our specialists offer a full range of transport and logistic services: road, sea, rail, air transportation and intermodal transportations, customs services, cargo insurance. As a result of rapid development of our business we offer you great opportunities to shape your successful career, develop or get new competencies in logistics.
- Company development strategy expertise and elaboration;
- Organization of work on the ideas generating and innovations development within the company, ideas and innovations implementation;
- PMO (Project Management Office) // Management of Project Management Office activity and development;
- Coordination of PMO projects realization, control over the project communication;
- Management of new products development;
- Investment budget management;
- Analytical developments, comprehensive market research;
- Initiation of projects supporting the company strategy, control of the current projects implementation;
- Preparation of proposals on new business directions and new markets development;
- Preparation of the business plans and analysis of the projects economic expediency, expertise, preparation for the defense at the BD meeting;
- Elaboration of methodology of business plans preparation.
- Personnel management, project management, project office management experience in the international company, minimum 5 years;
- An experience in preparing of the business plans and analysis;
- Fluent English (C1-C2);
- Ability to frequent business trips (50% of the work);
- Systems and strategic thinking/ systemic approach;
- TQM, process approach, lean management;
- Ability to make decisions quickly;
- Leadership skills, activeness, Initiative;
- Multi-tasking and collaboration skills.
- Probation period – 6 months;
- Development perspectives in AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG (CEO in the future);
- A lot of business trips (50% of the work);
- Full – time employment contract;
- Salary: discussed with a Supervisor directly;
- Private medical care (after the probation period);
- Co-financing sport card;
- Integration events.