AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG offers freight container shipping services. The use of containers simplifies and speeds up loading, unloading and transport. Cargo container shipping helps to reduce transport costs when delivering goods over long distances. The containers have a high load capacity and ensure the safety of the cargo. Therefore, sea container shipping companies draw a lot of attention. The company's specialists take into account the properties of every load, develop appropriate routes, and prepare optimal logistic schemes. AsstrA organizes timely delivery regardless of the shipment’s destination. Due to close cooperation with reliable partners, the company offers a flexible pricing policy and Swiss-quality services.
The AsstrA AG Group provides a full range of transport and logistics services related to organizing freight container shipping of the following load types:
- Liquid cargo (crude oil);
- Complex technology (cars, specialist accessories, and equipment);
- Raw materials;
- Dangerous goods such as petroleum products, chemical products, liquefied gas, and other substances subject to international safety standards.
There are many types of containers used in maritime transport to ensure the safety of goods with various properties and dimensions:
- ISO containers of multiple sizes;
- Special containers used to transport oversized, bulk, and other cargoes;
- Container-tank trucks (tank containers) for transporting liquid cargo;
- Refrigerated containers;
- Containers specially designed to ship goods like cars, small cargo batches, dangerous items, etc.
AsstrA specialists select appropriately adapted containers and develop combined delivery schemes involving air, road, sea and rail transport.
- International sea freight between the different countries and regions of Europe;
- Freight container shipping between Europe and the CIS, including various regions of Russia;
- Cargo container shipping between the Caucasus, Europe, and the CIS;
- International container shipping between Turkey, Europe, and the CIS;
- Freight container shipping between China, Europe, and the CIS.
The AsstrA group works with the largest ports of Russia: Vladivostok, Nachodka, Novorossiysk, Rostov, Saint Petersburg, Temryuku, and Tuapse. In the Baltic countries, our experts organize cargo container shipping by sea through the ports of Ventspils, Klaipeda, Riga, and Tallinn. In Ukraine, AsstrA cooperates with the ports of Odessa and Chernomorski.
The scope of international container shipping offered by AsstrA includes:
- Project development and transport scheduling;
- Selection of suitably adapted containers;
- Comprehensive cargo handling in partners’ warehouses in Europe and the CIS;
- Comprehensive support in completing all customs formalities;
- Organization of groupage cargo;
- 24/7 control over the safety and location of cargo;
- The use of express trains.
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG has been implementing international sea freight for over 20 years. During that time, the company's specialists have learned the specifics of various industries and developed effective solutions for even the most complex logistics orders.
The use of containers ensures secure door-to-door delivery. Freight container shipping also includes cargo safety monitoring using modern navigation systems.
- COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
Thanks to a global presence in 18 countries around the world and 8 in-house customs agencies, the AsstrA AG group offers the following services related to sea shipping containers: organization of transport, support in the customs process, insurance, warehouse services, consulting, and project logistics.
- COMBINED DELIVERY SCHEMES
AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG organizes cargo container shipping in conjunction with alternative delivery methods via several means of transport in the Baltic countries, Europe, the CIS, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and China.
- FINANCIAL GUARANTEES
We focus on providing safe, innovative and effective international sea freight services that meet the requirements of international law. AsstrA's liability for transported cargo is insured for EUR 3,000,000 per case. Insurance is provided by our proven Swiss partners Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Basler Versicherung, and Aktiv Assekuranz
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.