Swiss company RONDO, the largest manufacturer and global distributor of equipment for the production of bakery products, turned to AsstrA in 2011 as a reliable partner in Russia. RONDO needed a permanent authorized importer of branded equipment from European factories with the ability to distribute to end customers in Russia and the Eurasian Customs Union.
AsstrA and RONDO have been working together since June 2011. To this day, over 150 import deliveries have been executed, entire industrial lines from 5 to 10 tents in size have been delivered, and end customers have enjoyed an uninterrupted supply of spare parts.
As RONDO’s trusted partner for many years, the AsstrA team performs RONDO’s “just-in-time” tasks, optimizes costs, and identifies and implements ways to minimize logistics costs.
AsstrA’s service package for RONDO includes:
- Import of bakery equipment into Russia on DDP terms, including oversized high-tech industrial lines;
- Import of spare parts into Russia on DDP terms;
- Export of food to the EU for testing on bakery equipment at the factory;
- Temporary removal of equipment previously supplied to the Eurasian Customs Union by the manufacturer;
- Certification of equipment and spare parts in accordance with current legislation;
- Organization of transport in Russia, within the Eurasian Customs Union, and within the European Union;
- Consulting on international trade activities.